Please be advised that we are taking all possible precautions, including:
- Completion of Australian Government Infection Control Training – COVID-19
- The request that hand sanitiser be used by every person upon entering the clinic
- Touch-free payments
- Social distancing measures in waiting areas
- Alcohol swabbing of treatment tables between each client
- Regular disinfection of all surfaces and hot washing all linens
- All treatment rooms use medical-grade HEPA air purifiers
In addition, admission to the clinic will be refused to anyone to whom the following apply:
To combat the spread of this virus, we are adhering to stringent infection control procedures.
Admission to the clinic will be refused to anyone to whom the following apply:
- You have symptoms of cold or flu including fever, cough, sore throat or difficulty breathing even if you don’t believe they are related to COVID-19
While you are important to us, we also have a responsibility to your fellow patients (many of whom are vulnerable) and our staff to maintain a safe clinic.
If you currently have an appointment and any of these criteria apply to you, please contact us to reschedule.
We thank you for your cooperation. Unfortunately, NO exceptions can be made.